Skip Navigation

[Résolu] CSS not saving and Visual Editor Css Error in Backend

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 4 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications
ssc.png

I am trying to:
I am editing a visual editor cell and when i click on Fields and Views it pops up under the visual editor window. Not allowing me to edit it. If I close the editor cell the Toolset - Fields and Views becomes enlarged and i dont think it works.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Layout for Products

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Paul

I tried this on my local site with updated plugins and I don't see the same problem.

I wonder if there might be a caching issue. Could you clear the cache and perform a hard reload on the page and see if that fixes the issue?

Otherwise we'd need to rule out conflicts with other plugins, if you could de-activate non-Toolset plugins and see if the issue is resolved, in which case you can re-activate the other plugins one at a time to identify the conflict. Maybe "WooCommerce Admin" for example?

The issue appears to be coming from

File Manager Advanced
Deactivate
Cpanel for files management in wordpress

Version 2.8 | By modalweb | View details

I deactivated the plugin.

Nigel
Supporter

Thanks for the details, I was able to confirm a conflict with the same plugin.

The last Views update modified how the Fields and Views UI works, and it looks like it is creating conflicts with a few plugins, and I've added details of this one to the existing internal ticket.

I expect we should get a fix before long and I've escalated this thread and will update you when I have news.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Paul

We just released updates to several plugins, including Views, which should fix this issue if you could please update and confirm.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.