Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Cred not sending emails

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 8 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Im having issues with red forms not sending emails when a user submits a review on my website. It seems to be since i last had an issue where it was creating accounts and one of the toolset team solved this for me.

If a user fills this form out and submits it, it creates the review in wordpress, and saves it as pending but doesn't send me a notification to my specified email address.

the link to submit a review is here hidden link

If i try and send a test email via the crew backend, it works and i receive the email but it won't work from the front end.

Can you help?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Could you provide me with a screenshot of your CRED form notification settings ?

I would like to see if I can identify any issues in the settings from the screenshot.

Thanks,
Shane

Cred Notifiction settings 2.png
Cred notification settings 1.png

Images attached. If i send a test email to my email address (sales@aquariushi.co.uk) it sends one and i receive it.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi John,

From what I can see, your settings are correct.

I took a look at your debug information to see if I can get an idea of the plugins you have.

What I want you to do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins, this will help to rule out the possibility of a plugin conflict.

Once you have done this please try using the form on the frontend and see if the email is sent.

Please let me know the results.

Thanks,
Shane

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Cred not sending emails’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.