Skip Navigation

[Résolu] CRED: how can users delete their own post?

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dido Il y a 8 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Eduard.

Auteur
Publications

I am working on a memberwebsite with CRED and access

How can I change the field type of the custom fields.

for instance: hidden link
Land must be single line

To change normal custom fields is no problem, but I can't find this for the user custom fields.

Hi,

I see that the title of the ticket and the information you asked about the issue is totally different. Though, I’m considering ticket description here:

In order to change user field type you can follow these steps:
Go to CRED->User Fields in WordPress admin
Find field which you want to update and click on “add/edit” under “Actions” column. This will open a popup with available field types and options.
Set your desired field type and save changes.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us with your queries, if any.

Thanks

Hi Eduard,
Oops, I realize the difference between title and question. It's chritmas stress I guess.

I had 2 questions, but when I wrote it down, the solution came in my mind.
After that I wrote my second question.

What you suggest is the way I tried, but I can't find the particular fields in the list.

Hi,

1)
Are the user fields you are trying to change added by Types?
If so then you can’t add/edit them in CRED->User Fields.
To change type of user field using Types
Go to Types->User Fields
Click on “User Fields Control”
"Tick" the field you want to change and then from "Bulk Actions" select "Change type"
Select new type and save

If you need to update user fields with CRED form you can take a look to this post
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/adding-user-metadata-with-cred/

2)
If #1 does not help:

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Thanks

Ah, there they are 🙂
Thank you, it was hard to find.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.