Skip Navigation

[Résolu] CRED edit form with Beaver Builder Themer

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

I'm wondering if this has been resolved yet, or if there's a workaround to use the edit form with BB Themer:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/my-cred-edit-links-lead-me-back-to-the-post-no-form-displayed-2/

Thanks,
Eric

Hello, at this point no, our developers have not yet had the opportunity to engage with the Beaver Builder Themer team to come up with an integration specific for their Themer tool. It replaces post content in a way that is incompatible with our system, and will take some time to resolve. I'll be glad to update this ticket in the future if the solution is provided in a timely manner, but it doesn't appear to be on the schedule for an upcoming release.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.