Skip Navigation

[Résolu] CRED display of conditional fields

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by larryL Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Is there a way to force conditional fields that I have placed all in the same row (based upon the logic) to force align to the left?

IOW, I might have four or five different items across and sometimes, because of the logic of the conditions I could have stray fields way out right. Can it collapse the cells that are to the left?

I hope I"m making sense.

Hello, I take it you are using the drag-and-drop Form builder to drag several fields into the same row, and some of those fields are conditionally displayed based on the selections in other fields. Is that correct? If so there is nothing built-in to the form builder that will automatically collapse blocks in a row depending on conditional field display of that block's contents. I think you would need to switch to the Advanced editor and apply some fairly advanced custom CSS to achieve something like this, because the drag-and-drop builder creates horizontal grid items that hold the space for each column. Showing or hiding the fields inside those grid columns doesn't impact the overall display of the columns themselves, those are always maintained regardless of the column contents.

Thanks that is all I needed to know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.