Skip Navigation

[Résolu] CRED checkboxes

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

can you please help me how to align a checkboxes values in columns. I need to add 159 USA Georgia Counties, and they will be displayed in one row. Is it possible to style them in four columns?

hidden link

Thanks
Sasa

And also, one weird situation, do you have a limitation on how many values can I add on checkboxes? Because when I add 101 value, some of my previous fields are deleted in this particular CPT...

Please take a look at this video...

hidden link

Hello,

Thanks for the screenshot and video.
Q1) can you please help me how to align a checkboxes values in columns.

It is possible with some custom CSS codes, for example, you can edit your form, in section "Form editor", click "CSS editor", add below CSS codes:

ul.wpt-form-set-checkboxes li{
  display:inline-block;
  width: 21%;
}

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/styling-cred-forms/

Q2) do you have a limitation on how many values can I add on checkboxes?
No, there isn't any limitation in Toolset side, but there might be some limitation in your webserver side, I suggest you try to increase your server limitation, please try these:
1) check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

2) try to increase PHP max_input_vars limitation of your webserver, for example this thread:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10303714/php-max-input-vars

More help:
hidden link

Awesome, thanks Luo 🙂

I just one more help... I have to checkbox fields (Industry and Location).

Industry values are a bit long, and they need to be at least 49% width (two columns). Can I assign different CSS class style to this checkbox values?

This is how it looks like now, locations are awesome, but Industry is not ok... hidden link

This is my code:

<div class="form-group">
<label>GABB Location</label>
[cred_field field="gabb-locations" force_type="field" class="form-control" output="bootstrap"]
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label>GABB Industry</label>
[cred_field field="gabb-industry" force_type="field" class="form-control" output="bootstrap"]
</div>

and CSS that you have give me:

ul.wpt-form-set-checkboxes li {display: inline-block; width: 23%;}

Also, this CSS is not working in mobile version, so I will need custom CSS class to assign different stylesheet in mobile version.

For the new questions:
Q1) Can I assign different CSS class style to this checkbox values?
Yes, it is possible. I assume both checkboxes fields are created with Types plugin.

You can try these:

/* GABB Industry */
ul.wpt-form-set-checkboxes-wpcf-gabb-industry li{
  display:inline-block;
  width: 49%;
}

Q2) Also, this CSS is not working in mobile version
You can follow below document to setup your CSS codes:
hidden link

For example:

/* mobile version */
@media (max-width: 600px) {
    ul.wpt-form-set-checkboxes-wpcf-gabb-industry li{
      width: 100%;
    }
}

If you need more assistance for it, please create new thread for it, we prefer one question one ticket.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.