Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Create select dropdown in CRED form w/ list of post title of a custom post type

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by jean-francoisB Il y a 4 années et 3 mois.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I looked to this thread to get my issue solved but I'm not able to get it to work : https://toolset.com/forums/topic/populate-select-field-with-list-of-posts-in-a-custom-post-type/

I want to create a form on my website. And the form is named "Claim your listing". The goal of this form is to invite visitors to claim a listing. So the form would be pretty simple with these fields :

- Search box for post title that search through all the listings (post name);
- Your name
- Your email
- Recaptcha
- Send button

A select dropdown field can't be an option because there is more than 1000 listings on the website.

How is it possible to achieve that?

Thank you!

I found a way to do it with Ninja Form. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.