Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Content Templates Gone Missing

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 3 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I have 14 published Content Templates that have been in use for some time. On the Content Templates menu it shows Published (14), but only 4 are visible. I don't know why my content templates have disappeared. Yet another problem with Toolset, been having a lot of problems recently.

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2020, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

3) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

4) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, also point out the problem page URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have questions about #4. I have looked at Duplicator and it's a bit unclear what it copies. Does it copy all of the Media on my site, or instance? That doesn't seem necessary and would make the zip file massive. When I look at Duplicator it's also giving me a few warnings that I don't really understand.

if I managed to get you a data dump of my website another way, would that be sufficient?

You can follow their document to make a database only package:
hidden link

And you can put the package file in your own google drive disk, and share the link only.

Private message box enabled again.

I have tried the file you provided above, it is 404 error, it should be a file size problem, please put package file+ installer.php in your own google drive disk, and share the link only, thanks

I can download the files, will update here if find anything.

ct-list.JPG

It is a issue of WPML Translation Management plugin, you can try these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset + WPML plugins
2) Backup your website database
3) deactivate WPML plugins, especially the Translation Management plugin, reactivate them, and test again.

It works fine in my localhost with your database dump file, see screenshot ct-list.JPG

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.