Skip Navigation

[Résolu] "Contact" page map not changing with new address

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by DavidW2160 Il y a 5 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
map1.png
map2.png

I am trying to: activate the "Contact" map with an address

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: behind firewall, see screenshots

I expected to see: correct map of customer's address

Instead, I got: map of Seattle (Map1 and Map2). If I delete the address in settings >> maps I get this lat and long everytime -- {47.598081,-122.311297} which is the exact point on Google's Seattle map that is displaying. Where is this location stored? How can I change it to my customer's address?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

First of all - After checking debug information you shared with us, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins such as Types, Views, Layouts etc..etc..

We always recommend to run your site with latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official released version. You can download latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If you see same issue after update - please share problem URL and access details. I would be happy to help you further.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - I do not able to load the site. you told me to login using proxy - do you mean that I need to setup host files?

Could you please share exact step information how I can able to connect to your site with proxy?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Several Software is still out of date, specially the active theme would need to be updated.

I assume you refer to the page here:
hidden link

That page has a Map in in and it displays an address.
The map is inserted with a Content Layout editor, in a Visual Editor Cell and should display the address coming from wpcf-company-address, logically from the very page (contact) as there is no ID specified).

That field, for this page, has this value saved:
{47.598081,-122.311297}

If you want a precise address as suggested by Google, then you need to ensure that the real address is used as per the Google Suggestion.
For example - I saved it as "16th Avenue, Atlantic, Seattle, Washington, USA" (following the autosuggest).
Then, when I save that, it shows it on the front end.

In the popup on the marker, you see what you hardcoded in the Map Marker:
<h3>A1 Reality</h3>
2262 Corinthian Ct,
Eugene, OR 97405, USA

That is correct so far as well.

Can you explain the issue to me so I can help you to solve it?

I didn't scroll down the contact page to the bottom "Contact Details" where the contact address was defined. All fixed now. Thanks.+

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.