Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Conflict between Views Google Maps integration and another plugin

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by nthulaneM Il y a 6 années et 9 mois.

Assigned support staff: Waqas.

Auteur
Publications

First off, i would like to thank you for the prompt response to support questions. I just purchased a plugin and the support is very poor - 2-3 days response time, which is excruciating. It really made me appreciate toolset 🙂

Anyway...

I just got a new plugin called Sabai Google Maps. It wasn't working in terms of finding locations that are typed in as it should so i found out that its likely to be a plugin conflict. I deactivated all plugins one by one and noticed that when the views plugin is deactivated, Sabai Google Maps works.

How do I fix this? i need both plugins to work as they are both critical.

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

view-settings-map.png

Thank you for your interest in Toolset.

Can you please confirm if you haven't enabled "Map Plugin" within the Views plugin? You can find this under Views -> Settings and look for "Map Plugin" section. You should uncheck the box (as shown in attached image).

However, please notice that views uses it's own implementation of Google Maps, you can use Views "Map Plugin" to produce maps too. Please see https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/map-wordpress-posts/ for more details.

Thanks.

I just switched off the Map Plugin API and it works.

What if i wanted both of them to work. How would that happen?