Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Conditional block has a limit on blocks it can hold.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 3 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Add content to the conditional block in gutenberg.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: See video

I expected to see: See video

Instead, I got: See video

Video: hidden link

Hello, I would like to try some troubleshooting steps to understand the issue more completely. Please repeat the steps in your explanation to the point where adding a new block breaks the design. This time, instead of adding a new block, please edit the last existing block and add 4 or 5 paragraphs of lorem ipsum text. Check the post on the front-end of the site again, and let me know the results. This will help me understand if the issue is related to the total amount of content in the conditional rather than the number of blocks per se. If the layout is broken again by the addition of content inside the last block, then I suspect you may be experiencing this issue: https://toolset.com/errata/shortcodes-in-conditionally-displayed-content-may-not-be-executed-on-the-front-end/

If the layout is not broken by adding several paragraphs of content to the existing last block, create a new Content Template using the Block Editor and move the content from the conditional of your original design into the new Content Template. Then place the new Content Template in the conditional block instead of all the individual smaller blocks to try to work around the maximum number of blocks problem.

Let me know what you find out from this troubleshooting and we can go from there. Thanks!

Hi, yes if i add more text to the latest paragraph block then the same issue happens. So it seems like the issue you talk about.. I will try to find another solution.

Thanks
Guido

You can try these two solutions to bypass the pcre.jit problem with a different regex evaluation engine:
- In your wp-config.php file, add this code:

ini_set('pcre.jit', false);

- If you have access to your PHP.ini file, turn off pcre.jit by adding or uncommenting this code:

pcre.jit= 0

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Conditional block has a limit on blocks it can hold.’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.