Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Compatibility of Toolset blocks with Animation Blocks

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Jamal Il y a 3 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

Nigel - I am trying to animate some headings and containers blocks with the plugin Blocks Animation: CSS Animations for Gutenberg Blocks, by ThemeIsle and the only way to do it is to use GeneratePress containers to hold Toolset blocks.

I was wondering if it might be possible for the Toolset Container block to be compatible with this plugin like many other Gutenberg blocks are? Perhaps if you agree, you might forward my suggestion to the devs. It would be nice not to have to use so many different kinds of blocks to achieve the animation of headings but do it with the Toolset blocks directly without the help of GeneratePress containers.

Thanks for considering this suggestion.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I would love to escalate this as a feature request, but we'll need to provide an example on one of our clean installs. I created a new test site that you can log into with the following URL hidden link

If you would like to provide some examples, I'll first check them and see what we can do for a workaround then I'll escalate it.
Please create one page where we can see the following:
- An example that does not include any Toolset blocks.
- An example with a GeneratePress container and a Toolset block inside of it.
- An example with only Toolset blocks, which is expected to not animate. Just to illustrate the difference vs a GeneratePress container.
All the Toolset plugins are already installed.

Thanks Jamal. I put up some examples as requested. Thanks for looking into this!

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

I escalated the ticket to our 2nd Tier. I'll get back to you as soon as he evaluates the feature request.

Jamal
Supporter

This feature request has been escalated to the developers' team. We do not have an estimated date where this will be handled.

Please note that some default WordPress blocks and other 3rd party plugins' blocks implement the Toolset Dynamic Source interface. You can use them as a workaround until we handle the compatibility of this plugin. I added a default heading block and paragraph blocks with dynamic sources from Toolset as an example on that page. hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.