Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Child Cell Width Narrower Than Parent

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by julieP Il y a 7 années et 8 mois.

Auteur
Publications
Image 3.JPG
Image 2.JPG
Image 1.JPG

I developed/practised creating my site on localhost using layouts and an image for the site background. Everything worked beautifully with the image visible down left and right hand sides of the page content (see image 1 attached).

I'm now working on developing the site properly in a sub folder on the live site. The header/footer is the right width but the child cell doesn't display to the same width of the page so the content 'steps in' and reveals more of the background instead of being the same width as the header/footer (see image 2 attached).

In setting up the layout for both header/footer and child cells, I've selected just the inner 10 columns for my content to achieve the reveal of the background image (see image 3 attached).

Please advise (let me know if you need access?).

Many thanks

After a bit of mulling this over, I double checked my header/footer and realised that the child cell in that layout needed to be across all 12 columns so that the 10 columns in the child cell layout itself matches the width of the header/footer.

I've changed my header/footer layout accordingly and I now have the result I required!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.