Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Checkboxes for allowing users to user "user registration" form not working

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 32 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Ido Angel Il y a 4 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Here is the temprary workaround:
Use Chrome browser:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Access control-> Toolset Forms

"Inspect" HTML element, find this HTML codes:
sticky-col wpcf-access-table table table-condensed table-striped js-access-table widefat fixed striped columns-16

remove "sticky-col" from above codes, then you will be able to setup the checkboxes.

Thx Luo, that did the trick.
Leaving this open until a permanent solution is found.
Cheers and happy holidays!
Ido

I have to mark this thread as "Escalated to 2nd Tier" status, will update here if there is any news. Thanks for understanding.

Happy holidays!

Hey Luo,

Maybe I have a lead on what the problem is.
I exported all types data and tried to import it to another site - and got some errors.
For example, in taxonomies (copied from the XML file):

<1education-stage>1</1education-stage>

and:

<20302030-principles>1</20302030-principles>

I tried:

1) correct the taxonomies slug on the site. didn't work.
2) I tried to correct the errors in the xml file itself and then re-import it. didn't work.

But this could be it - it explains why the error is only on my site and not on a clean install.

Any ideas on this direction?

Thanks!

Ido

Dear Ido,

Here is the feedback from our 2nd tier supporters:
this issue happens whenever you have non-latin characters in a field group or form

So I don't think it is related, and it is in our to-do list, our developers are working on it, I will keeps on updating here if there is any news.

Hey Luo,
Any news on this?
I've checked all my field groups and forms - there are no non-latin characters there now - and still the issue occurs + I still can't edit any form which I've created nor can I create new ones.
Thanks!
Ido

It is still in our to-do list, our developers are working on it, currently, I don't have any news to update.

For the new question:
there are no non-latin characters there now - and still the issue occurs + I still can't edit any form which I've created nor can I create new ones.
It seems you have changed your website settings, please provide the new database dump file of your website in below private message box, I neeed to test and debug it in my localhost

Thanks for the details, I can duplicate the same problem with your database dump file, and escalated this issue to our 2nd tier supporters, and it is still in our to-do list our developers are working on it, I will update here if there is anything news.

Currently, you can try the workaround I mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/checkboxes-for-allowing-users-to-user-user-registration-form-not-working/page/2/#post-1430965

thx Luo,
I can't find this HTML i the edit form page, as this isn't an access page. not did I find any HTML element with "sticky-col" in there.
any help appreciated!
cheers
ido

sticky-col.JPG

Please elaborate the new question with more details:

I can't find this HTML i the edit form page, as this isn't an access page.

I have test again the workaround I mentioned above with your database dump file, I can see/remove the HTML CSS class name "sticky-col" without any problem, see screenshot: sticky-col.JPG

you're looking in the wrong place. try editing a form. you can't see the editing panel.

There are two post forms and one user form, I have tried all three forms in my localhost, it works fine, I can edit them all withour any problem.

Since in my localhost, I only test your database dump file with a fresh WordPress installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins, but your website are using other plugins/theme, so there might be other compatibility issue in your website, please do the normal debug in your website:
1) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2020, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

2) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

error.png

already tried disabling all plugins and using the 2020 theme - still the same.
In the console window, when editing the form, i get the attached error.

New threads created by Luo Yang and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/fr/forums/topic/i-get-the-attached-error/

For the new problem please check the new thread here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-get-the-attached-error/

This issue is fixed in next version of Access plugin 2.8.3, which is under QA status, I will update here if there is anything news.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.