Skip Navigation

[Résolu] change password form allowing submit without any data entered

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 8 années.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
blank page after change password.png
change password.png

I've created a change password form using CRED. (2 fields - new password & repeat new password and 1 button Submit)

hidden link

However, the form allows user to click submit even without putting any data/text into the password fields. On submit it goes to a BLANK page. However On checking the URL I see some parameters getting passed - which I'm pasting below for you reference.

hidden link

Please help resolve.

Also in other scenarios (like mis-match in password) - is there a way to customize the error messages?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

After reviewing debug info you shared with us - I found that you are using CRED version 1.5.1, the latest CRED version is 1.5.2.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update CRED plugin to its latest official released version and try to resolve your issue. You can download it from:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.