Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Carousel with Thickbox Modal and Repeating Fields

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 17 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I haven't received much helpful information about this despite several attempts at clarifying the roadmap for this feature. At this point it appears that there is no plan to include a shortcode-based alternative to the Block editor implementation. The best solution is to use the block editor for this carousel display. I also encourage you to submit a feature request for the shortcode approach if you have not already done so, but I cannot guarantee that this feature will be implemented. Sorry for the confusion and delay here, I am frustrated that we had something in place that indicated a shortcode-based solution would be possible.

Thanks, Christian. I'll make do with it as is, I suppose. Might have a look at Flickety. Thanks again.

Okay I'll mark this one resolved since there's not much more I can do here in the forum. Thanks for your patience and understanding, and I'm sorry there is not a better solution available.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.