Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Capabilities question: membership site

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Jamal Il y a 3 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

I'm working on a proposal for a new website. The client is a trade organization with many members. I was thinking of using Toolset to create a Member Directory to display on the website.

The client is interested in having the WordPress site send an automated email reminder to each of these members once per year to request the member pay their annual membership dues.

Would there be a way to use a date field within each member's directory post/listing to generate an email reminder? I see other "membership" type plugins offer reminders, but I'd prefer to use Toolset rather than buy another system just for this one function. If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Toolset Forms support an expiration feature. Check this screenshot hidden link
And also supports email notifications which can be set based on the expiration date. Check this screenshot hidden link

It is also worth mentioning the following articles, they may help you:
- https://toolset.com/course-lesson/charge-users-for-submitting-content/
- https://toolset.com/course-lesson/charge-users-for-registering-premium-accounts/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.