Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Can't see a way to export Templates and Views with Only Types/Blocks Installed

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by scottS-3 Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
Toolset Export Import 082121.png

I am trying to: Export Content Templates with Types (3.3.13) and Blocks (1.2.2) installed. It isn't an option on the Toolset Export/Import screen. Now I probably could if I had "Legacy" Views installed, but then Views and Blocks won't run at the same time as you know. My "workaround" was to manually recreate the Template I needed in the separate site after using Toolset Export/Import to export the "Types" I was moving to a new site and the actual new custom posts using the WordPress "Export" tool.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Hello,

Yes, it is expected result.
The export/import tab for Toolset Blocks has been disabled on purpose, our developers are working on it, but I am not sure when will this feature will be implemented.

Currently, you will try as you mentioned above, manually recreate the content template and view blocks.

Luo Yang's response is appreciated. it clarifies where things stand today.

With that stated, I look forward to the development team adding in the capability to import/export Templates and Views, one way or another, from within Toolset Blocks. Until that capability is available, as a website developer, I won't be be able to make the transition from "Legacy Views" to "Toolset Blocks" as the ability to export and then import Templates and Views and to then replicate them across WordPress sites, particularly to and within WordPress multi-site installations is a "gotta have" for me.

Thank you
Scott

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.