Skip Navigation

[Résolu] can't save post field group multiple checkbox fields

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 7 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I made a Post Fields Group consisting of different checkboxes fields and conditional radio-buttons fields. (1 on 1, about 15 duo's in total)

The problem is that when a user profile (post type) is edited, it won't save more than 1 checkbox/radiobutton per 1 save action. Rest of the post field groups in the user profile on save page works fine.

So, instead of saving my 15 checkboxes (or however many that are checked) and radiobuttons, only the first one gets saved. Then when checking them again and saving once more, also the second one gets saved. The third one gets saved on the third save action, and so on.

Pls give me invisible reply and i include admin/ftp details.

Thanks!
Filip

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***

After reviewing debug information you shared with me I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. Could you please update All Toolset plugins to it's latest official released version. You can download the latest Toolset plugins from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If your issue still persists with updated Toolset plugins :
1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
If #1 does not help you to locate or resolve your issue:
=> Please share problem URL with temporary access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Glad to know that update fixed your issue.

Yes - as per our support policy, as your original issue is resolved. May I kindly ask you to open a new ticket for your each new question. This will help other users searching on the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

I'm keeping this open since i found that this issue isn't resolved completely, after adding new Post Field Group. Will keep you updated during this week as i'm working on it.

Minesh
Supporter

Ok fine

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.