Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Can't Insert Shortcode into WP Archive or Custom Template

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Caridad Il y a 9 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Auteur
Publications
Screenshot-2014-12-03-20.22.png

I am trying to: Add a [types] shortcode in the Content Template and/or WordPress Archive (same problem happens in both places)

I clicked on the Views button above the editor, and clicked a custom field to be inserted into the editor.

I expected to see: A popup window with available options for the field I clicked on.

Instead, I got: A translucent black background (lightbox) on the screen, with no popup options.

Additionally, I was able to insert a shortcode for other standard shortcodes (Basic, Taxonomy, View) with no problem. It is only the custom fields that will not insert using the Views button.

There seems to be a javascript error preventing the popup.

Can you let me know the error message in the browser console?
Or if you prefer you can share access for me to review.

Regards
Caridad

The JavaScript error I am getting seems to be specific to the theme I am using. The error is:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined

This error references /wp-content/themes/tidy/admin/js/options-custom.js?ver=4.0.1

I switched to TwentyFourteen theme temporarily to make the edits to the Content Template, and it worked correctly. I will get in touch with the theme developers to see if they can assist with troubleshooting this error.

Thanks for your help.

Let us know the outcome, thanks.
Caridad

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.