Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Can't add Woocommerce custom product fields

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by chrisR-14 Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: add a post types to a new custom field group, the popup just hangs

Following this tutorial:
https://toolset.com/learn/create-an-ecommerce-wordpress-site/create-custom-fields-and-taxonomies/

I get down to the part where it shows you how to add a field group. I was able to add the group. But when I go back in to edit the post types where the field group will be tied to, the popup box just hangs and says "Please Wait, Loading…" and nothing ever loads.

This is on a multi-site install using Avada theme. I made sure all the plugins are up to date, as well as the core script, and I upgraded the network too. I also made sure my browser popup blocker was not active while on that domain. What else can I try?

Looks like if I change the theme from Avada to TwentyFifteen it solves the issue. So maybe the integration isn't working. I have the Avada Integration plugin installed. Do I still need to make manual file code changes for the integration? I thought the plugin was all that was needed.

I do not understand what manual Code Changes you want to make.

if you refer to the Layouts integration, this is doen by the Plugin, and would not relate to creating Custom Fields anyway.

To Add Custom fields to any Post Type, please follow this:

1. Toolset > Post Fields > Create new

2. In the new group add some fields

3. Save the Group

4. Change "Where to include this Field Group" And choose your Post Type to use it on.

Please share a ScreenShot of where you see a infinitely looping Pop Up, and try to check your Browser Console for JS Errors while this happens.

Capture.PNG

So I went in and turned the Avada theme back on and tried clicking Add New Field in the field group I created and the popup box is stuck loading again... screenshot is attached and in Console I get this error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
hidden link
hidden link

Same thing is happening when I try to create a new content template. All of the popups seem to be having issues.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.