Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Cannot find any tutorial about types_register_fields filter

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 2 années.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,
i would like to add a new custom field type by using the types_register_fields filter, but i cannot find any documentation here.
Where can i find it? Thanks

Hello,

The document about the types_register_fields filter was removed, what kind of custom field type do you need?

Hello,
why was it removed? I need to build an html field that is similar to the html standard field but that be detected by using the cred_filter_field_before_add_to_form filter.
In this way i can, for example, print an heading of one random post or other kind of stuff.

That document was outdated and removed.

In your case, you can try the built-in custom WYSIWYG field or Multiple lines field
- WYSIWYG field, support visual editor,
- Multiple lines field, support pure HTML codes

Both of them can be detected by using the cred_filter_field_before_add_to_form filter.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.