Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Cannot edit content in Layout Editor

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by chrisH-10 Il y a 3 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Edit the text content of a Visual Editor with text.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:
The editor.

Instead, I got:
A grey overlay that then blocks the screen and requires a reload. In the console I get the following error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'createDocumentFragment' of null"

The credentials in the form are for the the staging server. It's backed up and you can have your way with it. The auth for the BASIC authentication on the front end is:
User: centerforcg
Password: itscomplicated

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to edit the visual editor cell in the layout and it opened up for editing correctly.
( screen capture: hidden link )

Are you experiencing this only on any particular device or browser?

regards,
Waqar

Maybe there was something cached after the plugin updates. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.