Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Cannot Edit content after upgradign to Access 2.7.1

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
If Toolset Access is active together with WPML, the editing of posts controlled by Access is disabled even for administrators.

Instead of seeing the Post Edit page, you are redirected to the post listing page in the admin and the URL will be updated with edit.php#no_privileges.

Solution:
Update Toolset
https://toolset.com/errata/if-toolset-access-and-wpml-are-active-together-you-cannot-edit-any-posts-controlled-by-toolset-access/

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 4 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to edit any content in my WordPress Admin.

I expect to see the edit page. Instead I cannot access it and see a #no_privileges in the URL and can't get to the edit page.

Here's a sample URL on 2.6.2
hidden link

And the same link after upgrading to 2.7.1
hidden link

I cannot replicate this issue locally however since you mention it's solved when enabling 2.6.2, the easiest would be to ensure it's not due to other plugins, or the theme, then duplicating the site and send that to me so I can take a deeper look.
==> Does this issue also happen with WPML is not active? There might be some conflicts with languages and this could be the cause why I do not see any issue locally with Toolset Access.

Please let me know if it also happens without other software and another theme, and if you could provide me a copy of the site.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

The problem goes away when I deactivate WPML. It seems to be a problem between Access and WPML.

Wondering if you are able to reproduce this with Access and WPML or if you are still looking for a duplicate of my site. Thanks.

I cannot replicate any similar issue, but there are many settings and options you might use in a different way than I do, hence, please if possible send me a copy of that site in the state of minimal plugins used.

This will allow me to immediately see the issue, report it and then, the Developers can fix it.

I'm able to replicate and escalating this as a major showstopper, please stand by for solutions.

BTW this is solved by creating a WPML group in Toolset > Access for the post type you control with Access.
Then, Admins will again be able to edit posts in the language you have the WPML Group rights to edit.

Of course, that is not expected but it's a workaround if you need to proceed fast.

We have an erratum now for this where we will publish eventual patches or resolutions:
https://toolset.com/errata/if-toolset-access-and-wpml-are-active-together-you-cannot-edit-any-posts-controlled-by-toolset-access/

Access 2.7.2 is now released and fixes this issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.