Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Cannot activate Views without breaking site

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 5 années et 5 mois.

Assigned support staff: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am building a new site and for some strange reason I cannot activate the Views plugin without it breaking the site.
I've tried deleting it and downloading it again a number of times, but it keeps happening.
It's a new site, with hardly any plugins etc
Grateful for some assistance!
Alan

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is strange. Could you please try to follow the following basic debug steps:

1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

Check your server error logs:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/
[Section: "PHP Debugging"]

3)
What if you check with localhost and different server - is views plugin installed and activated successfully?