Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Can I animate the map pins so they load one at a time on page load?

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
The user would like to animate the markers on the map on such a way that they will be added in order.

Solution:
There is no such feature available to add the pins on map one by one in such an animated way.

If you believe this functionality should be built into Toolset Maps, I encourage you to ask for the features you want here: https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by marcusC-4 Il y a 4 années.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

I'm trying to load the map pins on my Toolset map in the same way that this map loads: hidden link

So, the pins should load one at a time until they're done. Is that possible?

Here is the page where we're working on the map: hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked the reference link you shared and I’m afraid that there is no such feature available to add the pins on map one by one in such an animated way.

If you believe this functionality should be built into Toolset Maps, I encourage you to ask for the features you want here: https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

This form submits to the product directors who make decisions about which features to implement.

I hope this answers your question! All the best.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.