Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Can a CRED Edit Post Form be used on two different pages?

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by julieP Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I'm using toolset starter child and layouts.

I have a CRED post form called 'profile'. I have a CRED post form called 'booking'.

Before a user can create a 'booking' I want to force them to check the contents of their 'profile' the form doesn't display.

Here's how I set this up:-

I have a 'create profile' page and an 'edit profile' page (each containing the appropriate version of the profile form).

I've cloned 'edit profile' form and called it 'check profile'. All the data is the same, I've only changed the heading and the text on the submit button. I've created a page called 'check profile'. I've enabled 'check profile' form in Access Control & added it to the layout for 'check profile' page (allocating its use to 'check profile').

Any idea why the form doesn't display on the page 'check profile'?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Julie,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

It could be that the user doesn't have access to the form.

Could you provide me with a screenshot of the Form's permission settings ?

Thanks,
Shane

check profile_access control settings.JPG

per my first post, the form is enabled in access control (screenshot provided) and the layout's use has been correctly attributed to the 'check profile' page.

I'm 100% sure how I've fixed this; I've been playing around with setting up a form with 3 steps and somewhere along the line I've unknowingly resolved this particular issue in the process!

Thanks for your help anyway

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.