Skip Navigation

[Résolu] blocks plugin not showing up under toolset once enabled.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
views.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am building site using hello-emementor child theme. I just enabled block plugin, and it does not show up under toolset. I did disable all plugins to see if there was a conflict . I also switched to 2020 theme. Than enabled toolset and blocks only. Still did not show up. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Brian,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This is actually correct as our Blocks plugin doesn't generate a Blocks page in toolset -> settings.

What happens is that it allows you to now build out your views directly from the Gutenburg editor in wordpress by using the view blocks.

Have a look at our documentation below so that you can see how the view is now built.
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-view/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.