Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Beaver Themer and Post Forms / CRED

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Toolset edit form links don't work if you use Beaver Themer to create the template to display the post type being edited.

Solution:
Support for this will be added directly in Views soon, but in the meantime you can register the following in Toolset > Settings > Front-end Content > Theme Support for Content Templates:

FLPageDataPost::get_content
This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by tylerG Il y a 5 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to create a Beaver Themer Layout with an edit link for CRED form. However, when I click on the edit link, nothing happens. It works perfectly when I create the layout with Toolset Layouts and use the same shortcode to the CRED edit form. Does CRED work with Beaver Themer?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Tyler

We are adding support for it. You can add basic support for it now by going to Toolset > Settings > Front-end Content and then registering FLPageDataPost::get_content in the section Theme Support for Content Templates.

Assuming you created a Beaver Themer template for the post type and include a Post Content module in the template, then the form should be displayed (replacing the post content).

There are some issues around the treatment of shortcodes which we need some cooperation from Beaver to resolve, but full support should be added in an upcoming Views release fairly soon.

Nigel, thank you for the reply! I'm still hitting a snag with getting the post form to display. Here's a quick peek of the site: hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Tyler

I looked at your video and I see that you are using Layouts.

The solution I suggested above works for Views Content Templates, it won't work for Layouts.

I don't know whether support for this with Layouts will be added, I will raise it in a developer meeting tomorrow.

We discourage mixing multiple page builders on the same site, and as Beaver, Elementor and others begin to add support for creating templates, this is becoming potentially more problematic, and I'll ask for clarification.

It would be useful to know why you are using both Beaver Themer *and* Layouts on the same site so we understand the client perspective correctly.

One other point I'll mention while I think of it. You cannot use Toolset Forms to edit posts that you design in Beaver Builder.

Nigel, I just realized I couldn't use the content templates while Layouts is active. I've deactivated it and the Beaver Themer Layouts are working great with the content templates/CRED combo. Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.