Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Duplicated content with Page Builders and Views

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
When using Beaver Builder and Views I see my content twice or more times on the front end.

Solution:
This is solved in any current Toolset Version.
It as a bug involving the_content() function, where both Plugins where rendering it.

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dimitry Il y a 7 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Get Beaver Builder to work with Page Builder template from Dynamik Web Builder. I have contacted Cobalt and Beaver support and they think the issue is related to Views.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: Beaver builder page with a single content area (and ability to add full-width content).

Instead, I got: Duplicated Beaver Builder content like this page:

hidden link

I found that if I use the Page Builder Template from Dynamik Web Builder Theme by Cobalt Apps then BB content gets duped all over the place not just in main content area... with default template is acts as expected (but I can't get full-width beaver layouts).

The ONLY difference with the two pages is the choice of page templates.

When I contacted Cobalt about this they said their page builder template only adds CSS and thus would not be able to cause the bug with duped BB content--and Beaver suggested I contact you since some of the duped content is replacing Views layouts in the page.

Page with template default:
hidden link

Page with "Page Builder" Template designed to work with BB:
hidden link

Thanks,
Dimitry

I need more infos and step to reproduce this.

1. You use the sable version of Views.

It's suggested to use the Beat version for the integration with Builder Plugins.

2. Page Builder template from Dynamik Web Builder is something as afar I know, not integrated.

3. Can you provide me a set of steps to follow, which involve Toolset, Beaver Builder, and the Page Builder template from Dynamik Web Builder, so I can replicate this Locally and see if this is a BUG?

4. The reason I ask this are 2:

- You use too many Plugins to start a clear Debug
- Debugging locally is faster
- If I need to send this to the Deverlopers, I need a Package anyway.

5. This issue to me seems that it is a problem with the_content()

This causes a lot of problems with so called "duplicated cotnent".

What you can try on your site, is if you use Content Templates, to suppress filters when inserting it (it's a setting in the GUI), or not to use Content Templates wherever possible.

I am not sure this can solve this problem, I can tell better after I receive some reproduction steps from you.

Thank you, Beda.

5. This issue to me seems that it is a problem with the_content()

Yes, that makes sense—as BB looks for the_content(). How do I find the Beat version to install? And is it possible to retroactively add the filters to the current views templates I am using—is it a global setting or a per use setting? Or is there a way to replace them with non-content templates without otherwise changing the functionality?

I will try to package the site, as requested but try the above steps first.

Ok!

Solution for anyone else experiencing this issue:
Simply switching to the Views BETA did the trick for the Views that were misbehaving! I also discovered that certain Footer widgets were having the same error—not related to view but to a content block plugin which happened to have a handy "do not apply content filters" check box—which when applied also did the trick to fix the error.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.