Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Automatically create a custom post during User registration

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Auteur
Publications

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Sasan,

So its still giving the incorrect ID for the user. Its still giving the draft ID instead of the actual ID of the user that was created.

Any solution Shane?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Sasan,

This code should work.

I'm currently looking at this again for you to see what exactly I can find. It should be noted that this was submitted to our team for improvements.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Sasan,

There definitely isn't anything we can really do at this stage since its clearly not working as intended.

Currently I see that there is an offset of 4 on the user ID's vs the draft ID's but we cannot guarantee that this is a fixed patter.

I've raised this concern with the team again and awaiting a response.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi,

As there has been few updates now to the plugin. Wanted to check if there is any solution now?

Regards,
Sasank

Shane
Supporter

Hi Sasan,

I ran through our internal ticketing system and was able to find where our development team is making some improvements on this.

They are going to create the user with an empty role instead of having a draft ID. So you will be able to get the actual ID of a user when created.

This is set to be fixed in Toolset forms version 2.3

At the moment I dont have any idea when this update will be made.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks for the information Shane.

Hope it will be released soon, really need it!

Thanks,
Sasank

Shane
Supporter

Hi Sasan,

For the moment you can close this ticket as there isn't anything else that I can do since our development team will be working on it.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.