Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Auto Filter/Refresh Archive Search Results

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Daniella Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

Hi Guys,

We've used Toolset for a long time and I recall there being a feature where your search results/archive page could be filtered as you selected options from the search fields (drowpdowns, radio buttons, etc) without having to click a submit or update results button. I believe this is a feature of AJAX?

I think in the older versions of Toolet you could just select update via AJAX, and it seemed to be a pretty simple process.

How do you enable this in the new Blocks editor? I am looking through the documentation but cannot seem to figure out how to do this.

Best!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Daniella,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To include a search form in your WordPress Archive, built using the new Blocks editor, you can follow these steps:

1. When creating a new WordPress Archive, please make sure to select the "Display the items using a custom search" option.
Example screenshot: hidden link

2. After that, you'll find the options for the search form's submission, in the settings of the "WordPress Archive Search" block.
Example screenshot: hidden link

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.