- Build a membership site.
- On this site a user can make an account and login to their 'personal dashboard'.
- This personal dashboard should show a view of company reports (CPT)
- A company report is assigned to the specific (logged in) user (and only to that user).
- The specific (logged in) user can approve or decline the report on the detail page.
- This approval or declination should be visible in the CPT reports.
- This approval or declination should show the report in another view.
- Ideally the post can be assigned to several users.
I searched and found out that assigning a post to a user is impossible since there is not a parent/child relationship possible. Now i'm a bit stuck.
Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.
Well - the best way I think to achieve this, the workaround is to create a child post for Reports.
- Report CPT (parent)
- ReportUsers( new CPT should be created as child of Report )
- assign child post author as user