Skip Navigation

[Résolu] archive shows full content and not excerp

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Eric Manherz Il y a 7 années et 4 mois.

Auteur
Publications

hey,

everything worked until i installed layouts (and then uninstalled it).
i created a view for a custom post type (courses), created a couple of courses to check it - worked fine. I even translated it with wpml - worked.
suddenly - it doesn't. i think it might have to do with installing layouts + avada integration (later uninstalled). suddenly it shows full content in the archive instead of excerpt.
when i try to edit the loop (i tied to limit exceprt to 100 words just to see what happens) - it hangs forever and doesn't allow me to press "finish".
also, the page suddenly has no margin and the archive editor isn't showing me the template for the archive.
any ideas?

i tried deactivating plugins to see if there's a problem there - but nothing seemed to change anything.

here's the page:

hidden link

thanks!
Ido

update: i had to create a fresh cpt, fresh field group, fresh archive view - and it works now.
i guess something about installing layouts made the archive freak out.
still - think this is a bug you guys should attend to.
thanks!
ido

I just had the same problem which seemed to be changing a layout setting in another plug-in event-organizer and changing it back and all my archives pages went to full content body with no title,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.