Skip Navigation

[Résolu] AJAX pagination error after Views update

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
How to debug Types and views to check for possible errors.

Solution:
To check Types and Views for any possible error you should:

- activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file.
- Check htaccess files

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by morktron Il y a 8 années.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
pagination-error.png

I am trying to: Get the ajax pagination working

I visited this URL: https://toolset.com/errata/views-ajax-pagination-fails-to-load-pages/

I expected to see: Ajax pagination working again

Instead, I got: Ajax pagination not working

Hi, I followed the instructions to get AJAX pagination working again but it's still not working.

The site is here: hidden link , the View that is broken is the Testimonials on the bottom left

Please could you see if you can get it working again? thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The errata page you shared with me is belongs to view version 1.12 and current view version is 1.12.1.

I suggest:
1)
Reinstall views plugin if you have added fix from errata page.

2)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Check with minimum setup Toolset plugins + default theme

Hi Minesh, thanks for your assistance. I've re-installed the plugin and now I get a different error:

403 (Forbidden)

I copied the site to my local server and there are no errors at all - so I assume now it is a server configuration issue?

Please let me know what you think, thanks

Minesh
Supporter

There must be some issues with configuration.

Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

I enabled wp_debug but only got:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ***/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/frontend/class-frontend.php on line 273

which I guess is unrelated?

The site is behind a firewall now so I'm not sure is wp_debug is working correctly. So I installed the 'WP Debug This' plugin.

There are a few permission recommendations and the owner of the public_html directory is 'nobody', maybe that is an issue? I'd upload the screenshot here but it's probably not a good idea for security reasons.

Can I give you ftp and admin access and see what you think?

Minesh
Supporter

Have you checked your .htaccess files?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I think I locate the culprit. Its your firewall CloudProxy - that is blocking the pagination.

I get this message:

Sucuri WebSite Firewall -  CloudProxy - Access Denied
</a></h2>

<div class="reg-faqfull">
<h4>What is going on?</h4>
<b>You are not allowed to access the requested page.</b> If you are the site owner, please open a ticket
 in our support page if you think it was caused by an error: <a href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>">https
://support.sucuri.net</a>. If you are not the owner of the web site, you can contact us at cloudproxy
@sucuri.net. Also make sure to include the block details (displayed below), so we can better troubleshoot
 the error.
</div>

<div class="reg-faqfull">
<h4>Block details</h4>

<ul>

<li>Your IP: <b><span id="req-remote-addr">Loading...</span></b></li>
<li>URL: <b id="req-url-path">Loading...</b></li>
<li>Your Browser: <span id="req-user-agent">Loading...</span></li>
<li>Block ID: <b>BAK024</b></li>
<li>Block reason: Access to a backdoor or suspected location was denied.</li>
<li>Time: <span id="req-date-time">Loading...</span></li>
<li>Server ID: <b>cp13009</b></li>
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 8.15.49 PM.png

Wow thanks Minesh, you were quick to find the issue 🙂

Please let me know how you found that error and what path do I need to whitelist in order to make it work?

Thanks again, nearly fixed 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

I found the error on browser console when I was debugging pagination.

You may try to unblock path of plugins directory and check or from wp-content or particular plugin folder.

We get this error:

NetworkError: 403 Forbidden - <em><u>hidden link</u></em>"

May be you can get idea.

Ok great, thanks Minesh, you've been very helpful 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.