Skip Navigation

[Résolu] admin post fields datefield to small

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by John Il y a 7 années et 6 mois.

Auteur
Publications
firefox datefield-to small.PNG
datefield-to small.PNG

I am trying to:
first image:
chrome 54.02 win 10 home
secound image:
firefox 49 win 10 home

admin post fields datefield is to small. See screenshot. How to make this fields bigger?
there must be something wrong

Yes, I confirm this issue.

I am not sure why, but in Types CSS that Date Field is hardcoded to 100px and even on top of that has !important as attribute, making it impossible to overwrite this via Theme CSS.

You can if you need this urgently edit the CSS File in post-relationships.css line 107:

#wpcf-post-relationship table .textfield {
    width: 100px !important;
}

(change 100px to something that fits your needs)

The File is located in types/library/toolset/types/embedded/resources/css/post-relationship.css

The Post RelationShip Section is undergoing a major refactoring and I suspect the Developers will not address this before that release, as it does not majorly break the Setup but is more a cosmetic issue.

I will though ask if we can provide some "hotfix".
Although this has been as this for long time, and therefore I suspect it will be addressed only in the major Releases that will include the new Post Relationships.

Thanks for reporting it, I will make sure it gets developed in the major rewamp for sure.

firefox datefield-130px.PNG

Hi Beda,
is fixed 130px or 140px is OK.
thanks for fast help.
Henryk

Is there a way to add this to CSS without overwriting the core files? (e.g. in theme CSS) I tried adding this CSS to the layouts and CSS section in WPTypes but no go

Nevermind, I can read 🙂

I am not sure why, but in Types CSS that Date Field is hardcoded to 100px and even on top of that has !important as attribute, making it impossible to overwrite this via Theme CSS.

You can add the following to your functions.php to override while keeping the original stylesheet

/* apply custom CSS to admin page to make the post title field wider */

add_action('admin_head', 'my_custom_fonts');

function my_custom_fonts() {
echo '<style>
#wpcf-post-relationship table .wpcf-form-textfield {
width: 480px !important;
}
</style>';
}

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.