Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Adding editing Relationship Form Divi Content Glitch

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 8 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan Il y a 5 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am seeing an issue where if you try to add a relationship form configured for editing to a template set up for Divi, you can't. The option is prohibited. The workaround is to add the shortcode before turning on Divi for the template. or generating the shortcode elsewhere to copy and post into the Divi module.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing a video example of this issue so that I can see ?

Thanks
,Shane

Adding-form.jpg

Hi Shane,

I have attached a screenshot to illustrate what is happening. In the top you can see that the Create an "Editing Mode" template for managing Tracks is available when you go to add it to a regular Toolset Content Template.

The bottom shows that this is prohibited when you try to do the same thing when using the Divi builder version of the content template. The way to deal with this is to either:

Start with the regular content template with the shortcode and then convert it to the DIvi version.

Or

Have the divi template set up, add the shortcode to a regular page, post or wherever it will work and then cut and paste the shortcode into whatever divi module you are using.

You might test and see if you are getting the same behaviour and let me know. You never know it maybe a conflict with something I have installed.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for this explanation. I believe this is related to another issue involving Toolset forms and the Divi.

I've escalated this to our 2nd tier supporters for further checking.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Stephen,

Would you mind allowing me t have access to the site so that I can check this out as well.

Also let me know the exact replication steps.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Stephen,

Wow, congratulations man.

However I checked on the link and it seems that the file is still uploading?

Could you let me know if everything is ok there.

Thanks,
Shane

Wooops . powered off my machine forgetting Dropbox was at work. Says 15 - 20minutes left

Shane
Supporter

Hi Stephen,

I've provided your duplicator package to our 2nd tier supporters so they can check out the issue as well.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Away till the 9th July. Will watch out for any updates after that.

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.