Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Add view in template

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dido Il y a 7 années et 5 mois.

Assigned support staff: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I made a view for a slider. I want to show this in the header of my theme. How can I add this to my header.php? I tryed this, but doesn't work.
<?php echo render_view(array("name" => "Slider header")); ?>

Dear Dido,

First I would recommend you to test using a default wordpress theme and with no extra plugins enabled, maybe something is breaking our function.

Also, you should enable the debugging mode. Check using new views debugger as well: wp-types.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Hi Adriano, Nothing... no errors too, but the view is also not recognized by the debugging function.

Hi Adriano, it was the code. it has to be this: <?php echo render_view(array("title" => "Slider header")); ?>