Skip Navigation

[Résolu] add next and previous to flex slider

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Marisa Il y a 9 années.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
instead.PNG
wanted.PNG

I am trying to:
When I add next and previous pagination using the options in the Flex Slider Views no pagination appears and the posts go from full width to really really skinny, like 30 pixels wide. 🙁

I visited this URL:
hidden link

I expected to see:
see screenshot

Instead, I got:
see screenshot

I would paste code but it's many pieces from Flex Slider Sample Module.

I can send a login instead to an email.

Marisa

Are we talking about the Flex Slider, download from:
hidden link

I suggest try follow their document to add the next and previous settings:
Step 4 – Tailor to your needs
// Primary Controls
controlNav: true, //Boolean: Create navigation for paging control of each clide? Note: Leave true for manualControls usage
directionNav: true, //Boolean: Create navigation for previous/next navigation? (true/false)
prevText: "Previous", //String: Set the text for the "previous" directionNav item
nextText: "Next", //String: Set the text for the "next" directionNav item

For the problem in your screenshots, is this problem resolved?
I test it in my Chrome browser, it works fine now

No I am talking about your flexslider from wp-types modules samples. From the modules.

I really would like to email someone login details so they can see what the problem is. When I select next/previous, as I said, the slides become 20-50 pixels wide and very tall. I did not select this because it looks so bad, even as a dev page, and I didn't want to leave it this way.

It does not work fine now, because next and previous arrows are not selected.

If you would log into my site, you would be turn that on temporarily and see that it is not working fine now.

Also, all of the options you gave do not appear under flex slider - main slider pagination options. Where are they?

Marisa

I decided that the problem was with the js on the thumbnail slider from the module. So I created a new "view" and used simple slider next and previous as I've done in the past.
Kept the same content template as the flex slider from modules but wrapped the image in a div to float left.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.