Skip Navigation

[Résolu] access control for cred forms messed up in new version

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Auteur
Publications
Capture.JPG

The new update caused a problem. Since the CRED form tabs under Access Control now has the rows/columns flipped from before, it doesn't display properly. I have a ton of forms, and you can see in the picture the result...

Hello Adam,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

Please make sure that you have the latest WordPress and Toolset plugins versions.

Please test the issue in the minimal environment.
Minimal environment: Disable all non-Toolset plugins and activate the default theme (Twenty sixteen) and test the issue.

Please provide the debug information because it helps in debugging the issue: https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/privacy-security-providing-debug-information-support/

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

Hello Adam,

I'm sorry it was misunderstanding from my side.
I've reported this as a usability issue so that the development team can check and fix .

Temporary, you can workaround this by adding the following CSS to the theme functions.php

add_action('admin_head', 'my_custom_fonts');

function my_custom_fonts() {
  echo "<style>

.wpcf-access-mode{
    overflow-x: scroll !important;
}

table.fixed {
    table-layout: auto !important;
}
<style>";
}

Thanks.

Much better 🙂
Thanks!

Capture2.JPG
Capture.JPG

Mohammed,
I just realized that this css script is causing a problem. The fields/views shortcode generator is no longer working. It just shows a gray modal window instead of the proper one. I have disabled the add_action, and it is working again.

Hi Adam,

I've reopened this ticket so that we can work on it again.

I think that the CSS selectors need to be changed. please wait and I will get back to you again.

BYY, this will be fixed in the next Access release out of the box regardless the workaround.

Thanks.

Hi Adam,

Please replace the previous code with the following:

add_action('admin_head', 'my_custom_fonts');

function my_custom_fonts() {
  echo "<style>
.js-otg-access-settings-section-item-toggle-target-__CRED_CRED_GROUP.wpcf-access-mode{
    overflow-x: scroll !important;
}

.js-otg-access-settings-section-item-toggle-target-__CRED_CRED_GROUP table.fixed {
    table-layout: auto !important;
}
<style>";
}

Thanks.

Hi,

This is an update that the issue will be fixed in the next Access release.

Please wait and I will notify you once we launch the next release.

Thanks.

Hi,

This is an update that we've launched a new Toolset release.

So, please update all your Toolset plugins and test if the issue is fixed.

Thanks.

It appears good.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.