Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Access Control Display in Version 2.2

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
In Access Control > CRED Forms if you have several CRED forms, the whole table becomes too narrow and unreadable

Solution:
This is solved in any current stable Access release version.

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by julieP Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
access.JPG

Is there a particular reason why in Version 2.2 of Access, you've changed the display on the admin side so that user types are down the side and forms across the top?

The reason I ask is that any more than around 7 or 8 forms and everything gets bunched up and the wrap even breaks words making it really hard to read (see image of part of my display).

Personally I would have thought we are more likely to need fewer user types than we are forms. Having said that, it does seem to make more sense to have users down the left and forms across the top. Would it be possible to maintain a sensible width for each form and if the number of forms exceeds, say 6 or 7, to be able to scroll along to the next set of 6/7 or have them appear in a second section underneath the first set?

It will be fixed in future, for now you can apply this code:

add_action('admin_head', 'my_custom_fonts');

function my_custom_fonts() {
    echo "
        .wpcf-access-mode{
            overflow-x: scroll !important;
        }

table.fixed {
            table-layout: auto !important;
        }
    ";
}

That will make the table scrollable.

DEBUG ERROR MESSAGE.JPG

Pleased to hear it will be addressed.

In meantime, thanks for code. I've put this in my functions file. When I go to Access Control and CRED forms, I see this info at top of screen (I have debug enabled in my wp-config file) and the display doesn't scroll.

Sorry, the Code stripped the vital <style> </style> tags.

I hope this time it won't strip it:

function my_custom_fonts() {
    echo "
<style>

.wpcf-access-mode{
    overflow-x: scroll !important;
}

table.fixed {
    table-layout: auto !important;
}

<style>
";
}

Excellent - that's much better, thank you.

Could I put in a request for the fix to include provision for a wider cell width please (to reduce the number of lines for each form)?

Many thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.