Skip Navigation

[Résolu] A bullet point appears beside each image in the new gallery block.

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
The user encounters an issue with Toolset Gallery when using Divi, the gallery displays bullets(dots) for the list styling.

Solution:
This issue is escalated to our developers and would be fixed in the coming releases of Toolset Blocks.
As a workaround, you can add one of the following codes to your custom CSS section:

#left-area ul.tb-gallery {
    list-style-type: none;
    padding: 0;
}

Or

.tb-gallery .tb-gallery--collage {
  list-style: none;
}
This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan Il y a 4 années.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

Hi Luis Sacristán

A bullet point appears beside each image in the new gallery block. You mentioned that there was an issue with the Galley block in the recent blog post so perhaps this is the same thing?

Using Divi with child theme.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Our developers are already aware of this issue with Divi where list bullets appear in the gallery. The fix is included in our Beta versions. Would you like to try on a clean install with the beta versions?
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-beta-and-development-versions-of-toolset-plugins/

Hi Jamal,

I checked and I am already using Views 3.2 from the beta channel. I also tested with the Toolset Blocks 1.2 Beta. Perhaps a newer beta with the fix is not released yet?

No rush, now that I know the issue is being addressed.

Jamal
Supporter

The current betas are the following, check this screenshot hidden link
- Toolset Blocks 1.2-beta
- Toolset Views 3.2-beta

Screenshot 2020-04-19 at 12.53.26.jpg

Those are the versions of the plugins I have installed

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the late reply.

I checked again and it seems that the fix was not published on the beta yet. It has been merged into the development branch and will be included in the next beta.

As a workaround for you, you can add the following CSS code to your Customizer custom CSS section and check if it works for you:

#left-area ul.tb-gallery {
	list-style-type: none;
}

That worked but I adjusted to the following for collage

.tb-gallery .tb-gallery--collage {
list-style: none;
}

Thanks

Hello,

just coming back to the bullet point issue again. They are back! But, I managed to get rid of them again.

I am working on a project and just updated to the 1.2 version of Toolset blocks. In the project I have a custom post type that is using a template created with the Divi builder. This template is using the Post Content module to bring in the content from each post which is using a template made with blocks. I was using the repeating fields/gallery block to show a gallery of images but with the 1.2 update and conversion to the new gallery block the bullet points are back.

Looking closely at the original css solution it is qualified to target content in a regular non Divi builder page by prepending #left-area
To retarget the rule for my set up using the Divi builder I adjusted the selectors to the following:

ul.tb-gallery {
list-style: none !important;
padding: 0 !important;
}

Might it be possible to configure the css in Toolset blocks to use a rule like this?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.