Skip Navigation

[Résolu] 2 Errors : Ajax and site Title

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 8 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications
Schermata 2016-02-05 alle 13.26.51.png
Schermata 2016-02-05 alle 11.58.19.png

I have made the installaton 2 times, i have install the theme Tool Starter with the Framework plugin. After active wpml i have this this problem:
I can not change the site title from "Company site with Layouts" and Tagline description.

Second error:
wp-types > Layout in the page "header and footer" after insert in the footer the widget I have the sequent error:
"There was an error during the ajax request, make sure the data you send are in json format."

I visited this URL: hidden link
user: types
password: 2r^aj!m5#p$*A^!3gWkGUE^U

Can you help me?
Thanks
Kostis

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

I have duplicated the same issue on your site, please wait while I continue troubleshooting.

I have sent this to our 2nd tier supporters for review. I appreciate your patience!

Schermata 2016-02-10 alle 10.16.57.png

Hi, Ross,
i have no more news about the error of the title of the site and tagline description.
I also want to note that they are not displayed in the footer of the widget titles
I urgent need to find a solution because I have to hand over the site to my client.

Thanks a lot

Hello,

I’m Adriano, Toolset support lead and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I can see that your site is showing an error in the JS console bar regarding to easy-bootstrap-shortcodes/shortcode/js/osc-localize.js. After deactivating this plugin the issue is gone.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.