Skip Navigation

[Resolved] zephyr theme integration

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: integrate zephyr theme

I visited this URL:https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-to-use-toolset-theme-integrations/

I expected to see: my theme is integrated

Instead, I got:I am not able to integrate my theme. please help

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Manish

I can help you with this, but can you describe what efforts you have made so far to integrate the theme and what problems you found when trying to do it?

We don't have an integration plugin for the Zephyr theme, you will have to edit your theme's files to manually integrate it, as described here: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/

Please note where it says in that document "To follow this tutorial, you need to have basic theme development skills... or [be] comfortable customizing themes".

For themes that are not fully integrated with Layouts, you can normally use Layouts in a "Lite" mode where you can use it much like other page builders to design the content area of pages and posts, with the header and footer etc. determined by your theme.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.