Skip Navigation

[Resolved] You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 5 years, 9 months ago.

Author

Hello WP-Types.

Im still getting following message: You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a subscription or enter an existing site key. - on my plugin screen.

The plugin IS registered, and i even tried deleting and creating the key again. Reinstalling the plugins, and nothing . I still get this message.

Please fix it. This is my second support ticket about the same issue.

I think you refer to the Message you see in the Plugins list, under and specifically for the Views Plugin, is this correct?
All other Plugins do not show that message, and in the Installer Tab as well all works as expected.

If that is not what you see can you describe nearer the issue and add a Screenshot of where you see the message?

The issue I describe is known and I escalated it already and will be solved soon.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.