Skip Navigation

[Resolved] You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support error

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
On plugins page I see the following notice "You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support error"

Solution:
This issue is fixed with Types version 2.2.23.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: get our plugins to activate and update

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: the entire thing is a mess and conflicts with new woocommerce

I expected to see: cant get it to work

Instead, I got:

things we tried so far. completely unregistering the site from toolset and reregistering with a new key
removed the plugins completely and readded fresh versions
switched to beta version to update
switched back to production
still error

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

It's known to us and we are working on this to fix this as soon as possible.

is this also why i am unable to reactivate woocommerce views plugin at this time? is there an ETA??

Minesh
Supporter

Well - it looks like different issue. I cant able to login to wp-admin as well.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please delete all Toolset plugins again and check if you able to login to wp-admin. You can delete the current Toolset plugins using FTP from plugins folder.

I am able to log in to wp-admin

I mean this has been a recurring issue. any site where we are using woocommerce and woocommerce views we arent able to do updates on because the views no longer work properly
stellamarisbooks.com
oemreplaceme.com
thebasicssyracuse.com
ofcoinc.com
chobancustomcreations.com

all of those are negatively affected by the issue. Stella Maris is the most recent one and the most severe. but we need a resolution on why none of these can work with new version of woocommerce.

we think its breaking when we use a custom woocommerce template in our child theme
i.e /public_html/wp-content/themes/bootstrap-basic-child/woocommerce/archive-product.php
when the wc_get_template_part( 'content', 'product' ); nothing gets imported for products and renders the entire site useless

were you able to get logged into the admin?

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I'm able to logged in but I checked I still not able to activate the WooCommerce view's plugin.

I will get in touch with you tomorrow.

Minesh
Supporter

Types 2.2.23 is released. Please update your plugin and resolve your original issue.

Also, if you have issue with WooCommerce view's kindly open a new ticket as this will help other users searching on the forum.

thats frustrating. this issue is all inclusive.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I'm sorry but I need to follow the support procedures.

"you-must-have-a-valid-subscription-in-order-to-get-upgrades-or-support-error" this is your topic title of this ticket - that is why I asked you to open a new ticket so you will get help as soon as possible with new ticket and other users will benefited while searching on the forum.

I've created new ticket for you here for your WooCommerce issue - One of the supporter will be get in touch with you as soon as possible.:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/issue-with-woocommerce-views-when-you-use-custom-php-template-in-child-theme/

I've also shared your findings and you can follow the ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.