Skip Navigation

[Resolved] You can't create any more posts. You have reach the limit of the number of posts

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andre 11 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: bruce.

Author

I am trying out Views at a testsite on hidden link
I made a new CPT with two custom fields. I added two posts. Now I want to make a view but the site won't let me do that since I "reached the limit of the number of posts".

Maybe you can change that to a sligthly higher number than 2 so I can do testing?

Thank you

Hi Andre,

This has now been fixed. The ToolBase site was limited to 2 posts by mistake.

Best regards,
Bruce

Thanks Bruce.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.