Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Yoast SEO from a View

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Armando 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Get the page titles and publish date from a view into Yoast SEO

Hi, I have a page template. Lets call this Jobs. I have a WordPress Page called Jobs.

In my page template, I have:

the_title
the_content
my_view (using php to insert the shortcode for the View)

In my View, I have:

the_title
the_date
the_post_link

This loops through data from the Custom Post Type.

I am tying to use the content from the View inside my Jobs page in the Yoast SEO plugin. Is there a way I can use the content from the View inside my Page?

Hope this makes sense. Thank you so much!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From your message, I understand that you've created a view for posts and are using its output in PHP code, inside a custom page template.

Can you please share more details around how or where you'd like to use this view's data in Yoast SEO plugin? You're welcome to share temporary admin login details or screenshots, to make this point more clear.

Note: Your next reply will be private and though no changes will be made on your website, please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the admin access and further details.

The "Yoast SEO" plugin's internal (and external ) link recognizing feature seems to detect only the links which are included in the page/post body content.

Any dynamically generated content and links are not recognizable by this tool from Yoast, but it doesn't mean that Google and other search engines/crawlers won't be able to recognize them either.

As per Yoast's official support team, this message is safe to ignore and here are some relevant support threads:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-internal-links-appear-in-this-page/
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/internal-links-not-recognized-by-yoast-seo/
hidden link

To get the most accurate and up-to-date information related to features related to a third-party plugin like Yoast SEO, we'll recommend consulting its official support and documentation.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
Appreciate your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.