Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Yoast and Toolset don't play well together

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by DM 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

DM
what-i-should-see.png
what-i-see.png

To keep it simple, I've deactivated all plugins except Yoast SEO (9.3) and Toolset (3.1.2). When I try to edit a custom post are numerous issues including:

* Can't switch between Visual and Text tabs for editor
* Yoast widget does not render correctly
* Child relationships show a progress bar and never load

As soon as I disable Yoast, it works again. Not sure if this is a Yoast or Toolset issue. I've attached a screenshot that shows the issue and one when Yoast is disabled that shows the child relationship working.

Uncaught TypeError: Object(...) is not a function
    at Module.325 (keycodes.min.js?ver=2.0.5:1)
    at r (keycodes.min.js?ver=2.0.5:1)
    at wp.keycodes.1 (keycodes.min.js?ver=2.0.5:1)
    at keycodes.min.js?ver=2.0.5:1
data.min.js?ver=4.1.0:1 Uncaught TypeError: Object(...) is not a function
    at Module.308 (data.min.js?ver=4.1.0:1)
    at r (data.min.js?ver=4.1.0:1)
    at wp.data.0 (data.min.js?ver=4.1.0:1)
    at data.min.js?ver=4.1.0:1
post.php?post=5429&action=edit:222 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'use' of undefined
    at post.php?post=5429&action=edit:222
    at post.php?post=5429&action=edit:224
rich-text.min.js?ver=3.0.3:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'combineReducers' of undefined
    at Module.307 (rich-text.min.js?ver=3.0.3:1)
    at r (rich-text.min.js?ver=3.0.3:1)
    at wp.richText.0 (rich-text.min.js?ver=3.0.3:1)
    at rich-text.min.js?ver=3.0.3:1
compose.min.js?ver=3.0.0:1 Uncaught TypeError: Object(...) is not a function
    at compose.min.js?ver=3.0.0:1
    at Module.<anonymous> (components.min.js?ver=7.0.4:19)
    at n (components.min.js?ver=7.0.4:1)
    at components.min.js?ver=7.0.4:1
    at components.min.js?ver=7.0.4:1
load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,heartbeat,autosave,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-&load[]=autocomplete,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,imagesloaded,masonry,jquery-masonry,shortcode,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-model&load[]=s,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-pai&load[]=nter,wp-auth-check,wp-api,wp-annotations&ver=5.0.2:62 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'memoize' of undefined
    at load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,heartbeat,autosave,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-&load[]=autocomplete,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,imagesloaded,masonry,jquery-masonry,shortcode,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-model&load[]=s,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-pai&load[]=nter,wp-auth-check,wp-api,wp-annotations&ver=5.0.2:62
    at load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,heartbeat,autosave,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-&load[]=autocomplete,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,imagesloaded,masonry,jquery-masonry,shortcode,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-model&load[]=s,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-pai&load[]=nter,wp-auth-check,wp-api,wp-annotations&ver=5.0.2:62
wp-seo-post-scraper-930.min.js?ver=9.3:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'withSelect' of undefined
    at Object.<anonymous> (wp-seo-post-scraper-930.min.js?ver=9.3:1)
    at t (commons-930.min.js?ver=9.3:1)
main.js?ver=0.1.2:41 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaults' of undefined
    at add_filter (main.js?ver=0.1.2:41)
    at date.js?ver=0.1.2:205
load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,heartbeat,autosave,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-&load[]=autocomplete,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,imagesloaded,masonry,jquery-masonry,shortcode,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-model&load[]=s,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-pai&load[]=nter,wp-auth-check,wp-api,wp-annotations&ver=5.0.2:39 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'debounce' of undefined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,heartbeat,autosave,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-&load[]=autocomplete,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,imagesloaded,masonry,jquery-masonry,shortcode,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-model&load[]=s,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-pai&load[]=nter,wp-auth-check,wp-api,wp-annotations&ver=5.0.2:39)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-u&load[]=i-tabs&ver=5.0.2:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-u&load[]=i-tabs&ver=5.0.2:2)
    at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-u&load[]=i-tabs&ver=5.0.2:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-u&load[]=i-tabs&ver=5.0.2:2)
main.js?ver=3.1.2:190 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'has' of undefined
    at Types.page.extension.relatedContent.Class.self.getModelData (main.js?ver=3.1.2:190)
    at self.init (main.js?ver=3.1.2:40)
    at r (head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:10)
    at Array.<anonymous> (head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:16)
    at m (head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:10)
    at head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:16
    at r (head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:10)
    at Array.<anonymous> (head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:12)
    at m (head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:10)
    at p (head.min.js?ver=3.2.3:12)

DM

I also posted something on Github about it.

hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I've tested the issue on a clean install with the following setup:
-- WP 5.0.2
-- Types latest version 3.2.3

But unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please try to update Types version to 3.2.3 and try to resolve your issue.

DM

Hi Minesh,

In addition to my steps above, import the following Types export so that you have all the same stuff I do.

hidden link

Once imported, try to create a Destination post type and you should see the issue.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I imported the Types export you shared and I tried to create a new Destination post and for me, it works. The post is successfully created and I do not see any issues which you reported with your initial post:

* Can't switch between Visual and Text tabs for editor
* Yoast widget does not render correctly
* Child relationships show a progress bar and never load

Please check the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

DM

I apologize, I was using Types 3.1.2 and not the latest one, 3.2.3. I typically use wp-cli to install all updates and for some reason types was not detecting the update. After I noticed there was a new version, I tried it and all is now working as expected.

Sorry for the false alarm.

DM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.