Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Wysiwyg Editor is dissapeared when i activate toolset. If i desactive plugin fin

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

When I have activated the Access plugin and the Advanced Custom Fields plugin, the Wysiwyg Editor is dissapeared.

When I deactivate the Access plugin, the wysiwig editor is visible again

i see that in a previus post, you solved it: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/advanced-custom-fiels-access-plugin-bug-with-wysiwyg-editor/

but the answer is not in the post you solve it and sent the solution to the user that posted the probelm. Can you send me tooo the dev patch?

My WordPress 4.2.8
Toolset Access 2.0
Toolset Types 2.0.1

Thanks and regards

Plese send a copy to my develpoer to info@corpoweb.net

Regards

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I see that you have the latest version of Access and Types installed so this issue has already been fixed.

The issue could be caused by another problem such as an outdated version of wordpress because you are running version 4.2.8 and wordpress is now at version 4.5.2

Please try updating and let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.